Debbie Russell is a self-declared rabbelrouser who has fought to monitor city government and curb the use of Tasers in schools and on the streets. She is an active ACLU of Texas member and blogs on civil rights issues frequently under the name Debmocracy at austingonzo.blogspot.com.
1. HOW TO BE A COMMUNITY WATCHDOG
2. HOW TO MAKE AN OPEN RECORDS REQUEST
3. OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS & POLICE ACCOUNTABILITY
4. WATCHDOG SUCCESS STORY: LIMITING THE USE OF TASERS
5. WHAT IS A GOVERNMENT WATCHDOG?
6. GETTING TO KNOW YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS
7. CIVIL LIBERTIES ISSUES FACING TEXANS