Cristina Tzintzun is a longtime activist and the current executive director of the Workers’ Defense Project. While at WDP, she has worked to recoup wages for employers, enforce safe working conditions, and pushed the City of Austin to go after employers who purposefully exploit immigrant and construction workers.
1. TEXAS IS WORSE THAN NICARAGUA ON WORKERS’ RIGHTS
2. ALL JOBS CAN BE GOOD JOBS
3. MAKING YOUR MESSAGE RESONATE
4. RESPONDING TO RIGHTS ABUSES
5. HOLDING GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE
6. GETTING POLITICIANS TO CARE